January 26, 2013

From Here I Get Started.


so... hi. 
L Myungsoo of Sungkyu "60 Seconds" -Infinite

It's my first time writing a post here--yes, you can see it obviously. I don't know what to write here, actually. It was only because
I think writing this post is a must, so I did it ㅎㅎ)

This blog contains many things, of course. I love writing novels and short stories, I love photography (sometimes), I love drawing mangas, and I love music; TVXQ is my absolute Korean Idol, while Infinite, CNBlue, X-5, Ailee, and Juniel rank below my oppars ㅋㅋ just don't forget that I'm also a fan of Backstreet Boys, Greyson Chance and Blue even before I knew those dazzling Koreans. And many things I haven't mentioned here, so just keep visiting this blog and oppars will love you.
Max Changmin of TVXQ


This is my personal blog. I owns everything here, and if you're gonna take out anything that is mine, you gotta tell me first and take it out with full credit.
No cheat because I have these boys as my guardians.
X-5 via SPN

So lemme know if you wanna request or ask something ((: 
and oh, I'll write in two languages here; English and Bahasa since I'm an Indonesian. Maybe other languages such as Japanese, Korea, and Deutsch will be in some posts too. 
Ciao ciao. 

Sincerely Changmin's;
Yumi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;